sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013

My first circle lens by UNIQSO

Ontém chegou minhas primeiras lentes, encomendas da  UNIQSO , eu amei!
Yesterday arrived my first lens, orders of UNIQSO, I loved it!



Vieram nesta linda embalagem , muito meiga e fofa! *-* 
They came in this beautiful packaging, very sweet and cute!




Inside the envelope was this adorable bear box. Each side has a different bear picture.

Circle lenses: Barbie Gossip 3tone blue !

Product Particulars Diameter : 16.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Replacement Period: 12 months  (1 ano)

They make my eyes look so big (and blue)!

WITH FLASH
NO FLASH 


Agora vou falar sobre alguns aspectos importantes!

Comfort 4/5 
 
It's the first time I'm using circle lens, I do not know how totally comfort, but I put and after 15 minutes were already comfortable in my eye, I used it for almost 2 hours and during that time I found comfortable and adorable.

É a primeira vez que estou usando circle lens, então não sei como é totalmente o conforto, mas eu coloquei e depois de 15 minutos já estavam confortáveis no meu olho, eu usei por quase 2 horas e nesse período achei confortáveis e adorei. 
Design 5/5
I found incredible, so blue, so enormous, and the black circle makes the eye look like a doll, and is very striking. Simply loved it

Achei incrível, tão azul, tão enorme, eo círculo preto faz o look dos olhos como uma boneca, e é muito marcante. Simplesmente adorei!


Enlargement 5/5
 
I loved the size of this lens made ​​my eyes looked like doll eyes so big they were, it was not obvious natural (but was perfect in my opinion), very large!

Eu amei o tamanho que essa lente deixou meus olhos, ficou parecendo olhos de boneca de tão grandes que ficaram, não ficou natural óbvio (mas ficou perfeito na minha opinião), muito grande!
 


 Chegaram em 1 mês, e vieram com uma case, eu adorei as lentes e pretendo adquirir outras com o tempo,  fiquei muito feliz >< !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário